Add Crop and Seed Variety Post Planting
- Note: When entering Crop and Seed Variety post plant, you will have to certify your data.
- Certification does not signify participation in the Data Store℠. If you would like more information on the Data Store℠, call Farmobile Support or view our website.
Select EFR from the Fields tab.
Scroll to find the field in which you want to add crop and seed variety. Click on that field.
- Select Certify.
- Tip: EFR Activity cards can be toggled on or off.
- Select Continue.
- Select your Crop type from the drop down.
- Select the Seed Variety in the drop down or type it in free-form.
- * Note: If the desired variety does not appear as a selection, add it under the Inputs tab or contact Farmobile Support.
- Confirm the population is correct.
- Confirm the Date(s) are correct.
- Click the box to certify the data is correct.
- Submit the EFR. Note: The text will turn green to signify certification.