- Standard - Connects to the 9-Pin diagnostic port available in most modern machinery
- Claas CDC - Connects to the Claas specific diagnostic port. This is an alternative to the Standard harness extension.
- Claas ISOBUS - Connects to the Claas ISOBUS port, found in Claas tractors. This must be used in addition to the Claas CDC harness extension.
- Ag Leader - Connects to the bus that relays sensor data to and from an Ag Leader display.
- Generic/Raven - Connects to the bus that relays sensor data to and from a Raven display. Can be used to collect CAN messages from John Deere and Topcon displays through a 4-Pin pigtail often found on their display harnesses.
- Generic/Trimble - Connects to the bus that relays sensor data to and from a Trimble display. Trimble's own sensor data is unrecognizable, but many other aftermarket and OEM data attributes are collectable and recognized.
- Fendt G-Bus - Connects to the G-Bus in Fendt tractors, usually found next to the fuse panel.
- Fendt K-Bus - Connects to the K-Bus in Fendt tractors, usually found next to the fuse panel.
- AGCO Tractor - Connects to the second 9-Pin diagnostic port found in many AGCO brand machines such as Challenger, Massey-Ferguson, and Gleaner