Farmobile's Standard Subscription includes the PUC3 device. The PUC3 device provides basic, high-quality data collection capabilities.
It is best for the following situations:
- OEM machinery with the same OEM displays and implements.
- For example, if you were operating a John Deere tractor, with a John Deere GS3 2630 display, pulling a John Deere 1770NT planter.
- For example, if you were operating a Case IH tractor, with a Case IH AFS Pro 700 display, pulling a Case IH 1200 series Early Riser planter.
- Machinery with a single CAN bus based aftermarket or 3rd-party display.
- Tractors or power units are typically equipped with two data buses. One data bus will carry tractor data. The other data bus will carry implement data. A data collection device that supports a minimum of 2 CAN buses is required to capture this data. With a Standard Subscription, integrating the PUC3 device with an aftermarket or 3rd-party display will mean the data from one of these 2 CAN buses will not be collected.
- OEM combine harvesters with the same OEM's display, but that lack a precision receiver or data export capabilities.
- In other words, a Farmobile Standard Subscription is fantastic for low-cost yield mapping. You perfectly qualify if you can see moisture and yield in the cab of your combine harvester but cannot map that data because you lack a precision receiver or a display with data export capabilities.
It ships with the following hardware capabilities:
- USB Type-A Connector
- Support for device charging. No data export capabilities.
- 2 - CAN Channels
- Integrated 2G/3G Cellular
- Integrated Sub-Meter GPS